Tuesday, April 14, 2009

As you can see I have not been able to get my background changed..but I decided that you didn't come to my blog just to look at my background....you came to see how we were doing...and so I will continue reporting on our lives and such and not worry about it being Valentines for a very long time.

Today I feel great. I love it when you feel that closeness with the Savior and know that you are doing your best with the challenges in your life. I struggle at times with the challenges set before me. I get confused which causes me to feel like I am in the dark and dreary world wandering around in the fog, passing that big and spacious building and wondering why I don't feel like I am on solid ground. Then there will come into my life some guidance and I will be able to get back on track with my faith. This journey in life for me has certainly been one of gaining faith and putting my faith in the Savior on a hour by hour basis. I find much guidance and support in the temple. I am so grateful for the temple. I am so grateful for the blessings. I am so grateful for the Savior always answering my prayers and always understanding my needs. I am grateful for the scriptures and the peace they bring into my life.

There was nothing else to me to write today that seemed to have any importance more then sharing my gratitude to my Savior. I love Him.

So I leave that with you and share my love with you this day. Thank you for your beautiful ways .

2 comments:

Becky said...

Love you!

Fame said...

Thanks for sharing that :)