Thursday, January 15, 2009

And the race is on.............love a good race

The race is on to loose 15 lbs. The gun was fired and we are out of our starting blocks. Angie, Wendy, Melisa and Me. Who is going to be the grand prize winner...$200.00 jackpot....Of course I am sure that it will be me. Wendy on the other hand swears that she will be the winner, and Melisa informed us that she lost a whole chunk of weight in 3 mo before so she is thinking no sweat....Angie....hmmm well her comment was go ahead and win I don't care. So based on all of that I am bettin on me to win. Competitive you say...yessiree we definately are competitive with challenges. Keeps you young and happy. So...I look forward to April 13 2009 with a champion heart. Smiling all the way to a spa for my massage and facial.....oh how sweet it will be ....So here's wishing you all a fun filled race ane may the biggest looser win....Mom

5 comments:

Becky said...

Good luck to you all!

The Gooch Family said...

Way to go! Good luck - all of you!

Melisa said...

I am so sorry that you have your hopes set so high. I will be thinking of you while I am being rubbed down with oil:)

Fame said...

lol i should have set an amount of pounds to lose. as such its just a healthier eating and exercising goal. good luck! we can all support each other at cards and dinner next month! :)

Wendy and the Crew said...

OH Ruby Ruby Ruby, do you know who you have raised???? I win at everything! I will enjoy my facial and massage and think of you all while enjoying it!