Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Goals for 2009

Happy New Year!!!!Let's hope that 2009 turns out to be a wonderful and peaceful year, cross your fingers, knock on wood and don't let any black cats walk in front of you. I am in the process of setting some goals for the year. I looked at the goals I set last year and I am proud to say that there was only one I did not fulfill. I am one happy camper. So I debated about putting my goals on the blog and decided to do it. I will post perodically how I am doing and whether or not things are going well or not so well. I concluded that the reason I was successful in accomplishing last year goals was because I wanted to accomplish them. Wanting being the key word in my success. I want to accomplish these goals also so I am hoping that it will be a successful year for me again. So here are my goals:

1. Eat better foods each day

a. eat at least 3 fruits and veg every day

b. drink 4 to 8 glasses of water every day

c. have not more then 2 sugary items per day

2. Exercise

a. go to the pool and do the river walk for 30 to 60 min 3 days a week

b. work out on the bicycle for 20 to 30 min 3 days a week on level 3 or higher

c. lift the 2 to 5 lb weights 10 to 15 min 3 days a week

3. continue to attend the temple every week

4. Keep a spiritual journal at least 4 times a week

5. Take and complete two academic classes this year.

2 comments:

The Gooch Family said...

This is great, Ruby! The blog looks great and way to go on the goals from last year. I don't even know that I can remember what mine were! Maybe I can write some down and post them to see how I'm doing....we'll see

Becky said...

You go girl! Love you!